Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nwe 38 inch TSLs under a hundred miles comes with 15x10 eagle alloy wheels.selling cause i blew my rear diff and dont plan on fixing it. also thinking about parting it out its got a 6 inch rough country if any one is intrested. I have 4 TSLa and a 35 inch bfg mud for a spare. looking to get around 900 for wheels and tires

·
Registered
809 Posts
Nwe 38 inch TSLs under a hundred miles comes with 15x10 eagle alloy wheels.selling cause i blew my rear diff and dont plan on fixing it. also thinking about parting it out its got a 6 inch rough country if any one is intrested. I have 4 TSLa and a 35 inch bfg mud for a spare. looking to get around 900 for wheels and tires
Where are you in SC?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will get pics asap my trucks in ridgeville a good bit way. as far as the lift goes it does not have extended radius arms and is still on the truck so it will take me awhile to get it off as far as prices ill take 250 for the whole thing comes with 6 shocks steering stabalizer all lift components also have a 3 inch body you can take if you want for free

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The BFG is pretty much done its probley got 10% but a good spare. im not looking to seperate the wheels and tires but if i cant find anyone that wants them then i will

·
Registered
113 Posts
i could throw you $50 and what ever it cost to ship the body lift to 13021 if you could wait till next week

·
Registered
439 Posts
I would be interested in the two 6" pivot drop down brackets, if you want to split the lift up!

·
Registered
439 Posts
I would be interested in the two 6" pivot drop down brackets, if you want to split the lift up!

So, is the lift Sold? If not, are your ready to sell the pivot brackets to me.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts