Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in upstate South Carolina.{Greenville Anderson Area} Just got a 1983 Fullsize Bronco from my Brother!Already have a 1988 F-150,I bought new in 88!Any other members in my area?Drove Fords all my life,but first Fullsize Bronco and I already need a Tranny,C-6 automatic!:banghead Thanx Wildtang aka Redhorse :rebelflag

·
Premium Member
231 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sure Bro. thats a sweet deal!Call me and we will work out the details! My cell is 864-376-9283 Thanx JC aka Wildthang aka Redhorse

·
Registered
42 Posts
Columbia here...for now

We (my ordnance shop) are supposed to be heading up there at the end of this month to do a fund raiser/Car Wash for our Marine Corps Ball tickets. But me driving the Bronco depends on gas prices, my truck's gas mileage is not getting any better:toothless

there's a couple 2 or 3 of us in the Savannah area
Any place around here to do a little light duty wheeling? My truck has a few problems right now, but I want to take her out and get her dirty again.

·
Premium Member
7,410 Posts
Any place around here to do a little light duty wheeling? My truck has a few problems right now, but I want to take her out and get her dirty again.
Unfortunately, no. There's supposed to be a nice park between Columbia & Greenville that a group is going to this weekend.

http://www.gulchesorvpark.com/

RiverRock was pretty impressive this summer. It's near Milledgeville, Georgia

www.riverrockorv.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.