Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
i go up to elmer/sherly NJ alot. is that anywhere near by? its near the cowtown rodeo.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
drexelsteve said:
there's plenty of us right over teh bridge, u wheel?
not w/ this truck yet...I'm a little hesitant just yet......I need to get some front end stuff fixed and then quite possibly :)

where do you guys go?

·
No avatar required
10,958 Posts
If it's bone stock that's OK, I wheeled the hell out of my stock 88 in Wharton, near Atsion Lake, Hawkins Bridge, etc... with no damage. Just get a good set of tires. MT's or AT's. The biggest thing is the custom pinstriping from the branches.

And then there is Paragon, more rocks than mud, if you're unsure about taking your truck, you should try to ride with one of us first.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bnkrtstk said:
The biggest thing is the custom pinstriping from the branches.

:cry Exactly what I'm afraid of...the body is in mint condition....

I'd definitely like to come out for a ride along :)

·
No avatar required
10,958 Posts
nate22 said:
:cry Exactly what I'm afraid of...the body is in mint condition....

I took my wife'e Expedition out a few times, I had to buff the hell out of it afterwards, got almost all of it out. Doesn't matter anyway it rarely clean, she likes to kick mud up on it in the front yard.

If I can get out without the tribe you're welcome to ride w/me.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bnkrtstk said:

If I can get out without the tribe you're welcome to ride w/me.
sounds good....keep me posted....only thing, however...I'm about 25 mins into jersey from the philly bridges...I'm not sure where landsdale is....

·
No avatar required
10,958 Posts
nate22 said:
sounds good....keep me posted....only thing, however...I'm about 25 mins into jersey from the philly bridges...I'm not sure where landsdale is....
:thumbup

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
nate22 said:
Even if bknrtstk has to bring the troops along, there's always one of us in the group who has an open seat. Check out the Winter Paragon Run thread in this forum - that's our attempt to plan the next ride out to Paragon.

We always meet some place and drive up together and you can leave the truck in the lot of wherever we stay to keep it all nice and pretty and let one of the other guys who like dents take the brunt of it all!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kallure said:
Even if bknrtstk has to bring the troops along, there's always one of us in the group who has an open seat. Check out the Winter Paragon Run thread in this forum - that's our attempt to plan the next ride out to Paragon.

We always meet some place and drive up together and you can leave the truck in the lot of wherever we stay to keep it all nice and pretty and let one of the other guys who like dents take the brunt of it all!
too funny...somebody hook me up w/ an address for mapquest so I can get a good idea of the drive I'm in for.

·
No avatar required
10,958 Posts
nate22 said:
too funny...somebody hook me up w/ an address for mapquest so I can get a good idea of the drive I'm in for.
Go to Paragon and click the directions box.

Kristy, I think Steve is the only one that likes dents , the rest of us just accept them as part of the experience. :thumbup

·
No avatar required
10,958 Posts
nate22 said:
Total Estimated Time: 2 hours, 34 minutes

dammit
It's an easy drive, don't forget internect directions figure estimated time by using the speed limit, when was the last time anyone drove the speed limit on the NE extension or 81?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bnkrtstk said:
when was the last time anyone drove the speed limit on the NE extension or 81?

or better yet...... when's the last time nate just DROVE on the NE extension or 81? :toothless

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
Go to Paragon and click the directions box.

Kristy, I think Steve is the only one that likes dents , the rest of us just accept them as part of the experience. :thumbup
Dents give it character! As long as nothing breaks, you're cool!

And it's really not that long of a trip up there - our mapquest directions say 2 hours 31 minutes and rarely does it take us that long doing the speed limit. We're south of Philly so you're a little further north of us, albeit more east. Normally it's about an hour and 45 mins to two hours - but it never feels that way and once you get up and spend all weekend on the trails, the trip seems worth it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts