Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are a small group of buddies located basically in Hammond, Louisiana. We are wanting to expand our group. Open to all 4WD's we just all happen to have broncos. If in the general southeast Louisiana and you are interested feel free to drop me a line @ [email protected] for more info.
We usually have a bonfire once a month which is a good atmosphere to meet and greet. :drinkbud

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
email sent

·
Registered
118 Posts
South Louisiana

Hey guys. I am in Baton rouge and would love to come by and tear up some mud with yall sometime. Unfortunatly, I doubt I would really be able to keep up. My tires are way to small for my truck right now, but I'm thinking about puttin some 31" mastercraft coarsers on it. Do you think that would get me through most of the stuff yall take on, or should I just go ahead and go for somewhat of a lift and 33s or so?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey Broncodell, was great to meet ya out in BR Saturday! We need to get you some tow-hooks and tires ASAP! hehe.. Oh and a nice SELA4X4 decal!

We're really looking forward to the Offroader's Expo in June...we'd love to have anyone in the area come out to Hammond, LA and check things out!

Details are on our events calender on the sela4x4.com site.

Hammond hotels are pretty cheap...you far away guys come on down too and stay the weekend!
:thumbup

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Nick, I am planning to be down for the expo, will probly come down early Saturday am and leave mid pm Saturday....my cell is 601-942-5425...would love tomeert you guys.......BTW on the way down I will be on CB 14....

·
Registered
75 Posts
Cool deal Ghostrider! ...PM-sent btw.

You should stay through Sunday too though, if you can. From what I understand now, thats when all the actual trail riding is going down.

·
Registered
78 Posts
You guys from LA and MS should check out Delta 4x4 Club It started out as the Southern Chapter of 2 Big Broncos and grew from there..... There are a lot of guys from Baton Rouge and New Orleans. I have been with them since the beginning and since I moved to Texas I have wheeled with them very much. Its a great group of guy and gals..... Check it out and join the forum...

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'm gonna try to make the EXPO on Saturday....Gotta fly ot to Milwaukee on Sunday so I'll have to see....Looks Like Fun.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
[email protected], this is the email for the SELA4x4.com boss man, I went down to Hammond LA today for the second annual expo, met the guys at SELA4X4.COM, one helluva bunch of great guys, they had a "prooving ground" 4x4 set up , was meant for jeeps, but I took the Ghost on it and scored fairly well,( AT LEAST I MADE IT) These guys have a meeting at the shop about once a month, if I can get the news letter, I intend to drive down for some of th meetings.....most of theguys drive FSB's, all are into 4 wheel drive, and all are into good humor, and good friendship....I joined the club, and look forward to great things....you guys need to check threm out.....

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
248 Posts
here in Cenla

We have already talked via email, but I am here in Cenla. Do yall guys ride with LA4x4?

Joel

·
Registered
75 Posts
We rode with LA4X4, Delta, and AWOL today actually. At the Expo trail rides.
We haven't been to any LA4X4 'sole' hosted events yet, but perhaps we will in the future.

Had a great times on the trails for the 06 Expo today, everything was dry and hot, but good times were still had!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Man, I wish we could have made it out to the Trail Ride! It's always fun to Drive The Bronco!

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Keep your eyes out....the guys say they have a bonfir and trail ride once a month, me, I am planning on coming down

1 - 20 of 24 Posts