Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I'm moving north in a coupla years, and I'm wondering if there's much to be had in the way of rock crawling. Thanks

·
Registered
996 Posts
The Tillamook burn area.Jones Creek/browns camp have some awesome groomed and marked 4x4 trails.You can get a map of the area from the forest service im sure.I rode shotgun with 93dieselbronco when he did a poker run up there.It was alot of fun even in a fullsize bronco.They have man made rock crawling sections they call Filters.At the start of some of the harder trails to keep the trucks out that would just tear it up and not make the hill.check it out some time.He is a member of Flat broke and 4wheeling club.Good guys.

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Tillamook burn area.Jones Creek/browns camp have some awesome groomed and marked 4x4 trails.You can get a map of the area from the forest service im sure.I rode shotgun with 93dieselbronco when he did a poker run up there.It was alot of fun even in a fullsize bronco.They have man made rock crawling sections they call Filters.At the start of some of the harder trails to keep the trucks out that would just tear it up and not make the hill.check it out some time.He is a member of Flat broke and 4wheeling club.Good guys.
Thanks. I checked it out, and it's pretty far away, but I'll def. check it out. Looks like fun on you tube.

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that sucks...did business slow down or something??
nope. boss was being a prick, so I told him. I thought that I had been there so long, and made him so much money, that there was no way they'd fire me.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Man sorry to hear that. Ya come on up to our neck of the woods and probably more job opportunitys.

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man sorry to hear that. Ya come on up to our neck of the woods and probably more job opportunitys.
we'll see how it goes. Seems pretty hard to find work everywhere these days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts