Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
170 Posts
the 35 will lay flat in the rear floor, I secured mine in the floor and built a platform over it with room for my chain box and tool box and an axe, and then attached my hi-lift to the inside of the tailgate and it fits right into the hole next to the chain box when the tailgate is closed. I'm getting ready to fab a big drawer to put all of this in, so I can open the gate and slide it out and get to whatever I need. more on that later

· Registered
170 Posts
no I don't have any pics, but I could probably get some on here this weekend. the cover is just made out of plywood and 2x2s, the last one I made I covered in speaker box carpet, matched the interior nice in my 88, this one is uncovered till I fab the drawer.

· Registered
170 Posts
here are some pics. of the platform I made to cover my tire and also my box with some trail essentials (strap, chain etc.) I have an axe and shovel that fit beside the tire. this setup is temporary untill I build my drawer, then the platform will be attached to the floor and covered with speaker box carpet.

here is the link to the pics.
http://www.supermotors.net/19257

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.