Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ok, this is the set up that i am thinking about making. I would appreciate if anyone had any ideas, about the latch, or anyhting else. everything that you see here is drawn to scale. i think that this looks like a pretty good set up, but just wondering what anyone else thinks. Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Pics not working for me

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,421 Posts
Just a red x. Did you host your pic somewhere like Superford first then link it here? If not then you need to. If so then you did something wrong.

·
Registered
511 Posts
As long as you re-inforce that red X right...it can hold some pretty heavy tires. You'de be ok with even a 39" tire! :toothless

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Million$dragon said:
As long as you re-inforce that red X right...it can hold some pretty heavy tires. You'de be ok with even a 39" tire! :toothless
I'm gonna have to call BS on that one, not that I don't believe you, it's just that I've never seen anything bigger than a 36" tire being supported by the red X. I will need proof of that.

·
Registered
511 Posts
waltman said:
I'm gonna have to call BS on that one, not that I don't believe you, it's just that I've never seen anything bigger than a 36" tire being supported by the red X. I will need proof of that.
Actually it has to be supported by an upright support. So the "X" looks more like an "X" on a stick. It works but it's gotta be some beefy steel to make it work right. :histerica :histerica

1 - 13 of 13 Posts