Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item name:Spare tire carriers
Price:$50 with tire $30 without
Description: ok well i was looking through my yard and remembered that i have two outside the truck spare tire carriers for a bronco.... both of them are complete, one has a tire on it, Brand new literally it still has its nipps on it with the white line... the other is just the tire carrier..
Location (City):Hammonton
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations):
Will you Ship? (Y/N):No they are not worth shipping unless u really want them that bad, it would cost a fortune..
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):if any w/e it takes
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc):

Other info:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Don't need the tire, how much shipped to 22102?
It has all hardware needed for tailgate etc. ?
Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just checked and ups ground if it were 40 lbs which i dont believe its that heavy, but probrably close, would be approximatly $16 i did a quick ups.com look up on it, so maybe not perfect but a quick way to get close... and yes it includes the tire carrier plus the mount that goes on your tailgate, all but the bolts

·
Registered
607 Posts
i just checked and ups ground if it were 40 lbs which i dont believe its that heavy, but probrably close, would be approximatly $16 i did a quick ups.com look up on it, so maybe not perfect but a quick way to get close... and yes it includes the tire carrier plus the mount that goes on your tailgate, all but the bolts
If you could find out that would be good. As for the bolts I still have a few from my old one. phew!!!
Don't ask... I had it over at a friends house and it was thrown out. :banghead:banghead:banghead

D

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
got your pm but your mailbox is full. pm me your #. I am going to be in the area on sat afternoon. Actually was in hamm. yesterday

·
Registered
147 Posts
Is tire & rim sold??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts