Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the board, This is my first new thread. I wanted to ask if any one knows where I can find a new spare tire cover. I don't know for sure if there are any places that make aftermarket Ford specific covers. I would like the one with the Bronco or atleast sayinf "FORD", but I don't want to go through the dealer since it will be exensive and they don't sell the one I want anymore. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Marcus said:
Hi, I'm new to the board, This is my first new thread. I wanted to ask if any one knows where I can find a new spare tire cover. I don't know for sure if there are any places that make aftermarket Ford specific covers. I would like the one with the Bronco or atleast sayinf "FORD", but I don't want to go through the dealer since it will be exensive and they don't sell the one I want anymore. Thanks for any help.
Ebay

http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...rty=MetaEndSort&query=bronco+spare+tire+cover

·
Registered
470 Posts
Marcus said:
I already checked there. I don't really want to pay as much as some of them want and I would prefer a new one
NOt sure what to tell you then, someone else will probably know.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I have my tirecover sitting in my house not being used, if you want it its yours. $30.00 plus shipping shouldnt be more then $5.00.

·
Registered
75 Posts
tire cover??

Marcus....my spare tire cover isnt new...and its in need of some sewing and repair. You want it? I CANNOT guarantee you a perfect cover. Its worn...but not faded. The rubber strap on the back side that stretches around the tire to cover the tire...it needs replacing. Let me know if ya want it or not.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the offer Broncodude. I am going to pass though. I don't really want to have to make any repairs. I a new of nice one I can throw on. Rem, that ebay one is nice and a good pric, but it has four days left and I bet it will go a lot higher. I'm going to keep my eye on it though

1 - 14 of 14 Posts