Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight when I was driving home i went to try and roll the window down and it turned off my radio. The window would not work at all. I also noticed that my speedometer had quite working. When I got home I turned the truck off and let it sit for a bit and then restarted it. The windows and the speedometer suddenly started working again. also my abs light comes on after driving awhile.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all grounds seem to be fine and i cleaned the cluster connections and they seem find and everthing seems to be okay other than the abs light that keeps coming on after awhile of driving andy thoughts?? also this may seem weird but sometimes when i get in the bronco something smells like somthing plastic is melting or somewhere and i cant seem to trace it ive check the stereo and what not any ideas also the overdrive button flashes when i try to engage it and then some times it works im stumped!!! any ideas are greatly appreciated

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok I pulled EEC and I found that one off the green diodes solder has came apart looks rusty but does not smell burn should I re solder it or get new EEC could that be my abs problems and what not? And should I buy a new diode if so where do I get them thanks

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay replaced the compactor and no changes also i have noticed the only time the abs light comes on is when the truck is fully warmed up and then it stays on also i cannot get the overdrive to come on the light came on a couple of days ago but it only flashed then turned off and now does not do anything!! thanks in advanced

1 - 6 of 6 Posts