Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a place that does speedometer recalibrations in Austin? I got pulled over the other weekend(first time for speeding in the BKO:rockon), my speedometer showed 50, but the cop clocked me at 69. Of course, that was before I got my 4.56 gears installed, but I am still around 10 mph off. Anyone have any suggestions? :popc1:

· Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:stupid
Save yourself the money, George. That's the post I used to redo mine. Took longer to do the math than to complete the actual procedure. Very easy to do.

I just found out the RevPerMile - 613 for the ProComp tires, but what else do I need to know if I have 4.56 gears? I just use the 613 and go with that? I used 598(BFG Mud Terrains) but I was wrong it through my speedometer up 10-15 MPH.

· Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I did it, and it worked. I messed up the first time and just put in the RevPerMile, not the Constant. My number was 8.28 or 828, is that what you got Dale? Since you and I have the same tires.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.