Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents,

Trying to adjust the timing on my '93 5.8L and can not find that damn spout connector. Without that pulled the timing is not at base and I don't want to screw it up. I have looked all over the wiring to the distributor and still can't find that spout. HELP!! :whiteflag

Later,

NineT3

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
very good informative ---> fordfuelinjection.com it has where it shouold be in the harness.

I am not sure which style your year would has as i know they used different ones.

My 85 had the one that the plugin was tube shaped and had a single wire only goin in and out of the plug in.

Here's some from google images

This one looks more like my 88's style, the thing on the right of the pic, that you can almost not see. It is kinda like how a jumper is used on a computer to short 2 pins or leave them open

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Nine give this a shot, it's the location of the spout connector on my 94. Click on the picture and you will get a much larger view, the connector is located on the right side of the picture.
Hope it helps.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
It will be in the same area as the ECU test port and ABS test port.

Look right up close to the firewall on the left side (drivers side in the USA).....like right at the left side hood hinge. It is usually gray.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Here is a picture of the one on my 88. You can see it hanging down just above the waterpump.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kenny's 94,

Thanks for the diagram. The spout is hidden on the harness in front of the ignition control module. Yes, Steve83 it is under the drivers side hood hinge. Thanks for the help guys, timing will get adjusted now. :thumbup

Later,

NineT3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts