Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
USAF C-17 Maintenance
'94, '92, '88, and '84 Broncos
6,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahhh love the spring break. Goodbye to the crappy city for one week and wake up to this!

Dad and I got his 71 out of a winter rest. Drives good! :toothless

Adrianspeeder

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
I will stick to the city thank you.....that seems like a really boring place....flat nothingness:goodfinge

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I think it looks great! I'm going camping this weekend (leaving as soon as I get out of class) then working on the car the rest of the week. I LOVE being out of the city. Nothing better than being so far out you can't even hear civilization. *sigh*

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
Nice..... looks very.... uh..... nice. I think if I squint real hard I can see all those sweet young nubile coed type creatures sunning themselves in the background.....:thumbup

uh.... you guys ever hear of trees? They're fairly easy to grow.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Spring break pics and no hot women... you suck

·
Registered
307 Posts
my memory is a bit fuzzy but isn't spring break about ladies that like to remove clothing and such things much easier than normal not a flat field and some power lines. but like i said my memory of those days is a little fuzzy...

·
FSB warrior
6,116 Posts
Ironclad said:
uh.... you guys ever hear of trees? They're fairly easy to grow.
Used to think that too... untill I moved to the plains;)

·
Try it now!!
9,122 Posts

See this is a spring break picture. I'm LEAVING a spring break destination to go to ANOTHER spring break destination. I live here, I have spring break 3 months out of the year, and bike week for another 3 weeks. Throw in race season and theres plenty of partying to do all year.

But I want to kick it up a notch BAM!

I'll have pics of hot young nubile easy women when I come back in 10 days.

·
FSB warrior
6,116 Posts
BrokeCuzWheelin said:
Sorry speeder, but I think I'm gonna declare this as the worst "spring break pics" thread EVER.

That truck is awesome, though:thumbup
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 1rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
all that talk about hating the city and we only get 2 pics? wtf?! how 'bout some more pics of the 71, that older one, forgot what year. we always like to see pics of the lariat, how 'bout some of the SD?

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Ahhh, Harrisburg PA where men are men and sheep are.............

SCARED!

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
adrianspeeder said:
Ahhh love the spring break. Goodbye to the crappy city for one week and wake up to this!

The day after the apocolypse? exciting.

Tomorrow starts spring break for me :thumbup

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
1clean5.8 said:
Damn I was expecting girls gone wild.
NO SHeeeiipppptttt man.

This is the most pitiful spring break post ever. shameful. You can show a lot of nothing ground or whatever, as long as there is a babe in it somewhere.

No BABE, and you are not on spring break. It's just another lonely stretch of time off.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts