Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are planning a trip to the tahuya area, starting the 2nd of april and staying till tues the 4th. Weather permitting! Found that if we go on sunday we arent fighting the crowds. Anyone up for Spring Break:drinkbud

[email protected]

·
Registered
35 Posts
Let me talk tot he old lady, I may be able to make it for the day on sunday. I could use some wheelin stress releif. Oh, and Ive never been wheelin in the bronco, just bought it. :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not familiar with Tahuya, but gf always goes camping over there. I would like to explore the area. I am hoping there will be a few people there that know there way around. I just got my Bronco back on the road and lookin to find out what it is capable of, and may need some help gettin out if I get stuck. :popc1:
A 4x4 Campout if you will !!!:drinkbud

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw you were planning an outting up there and I wont be able to make it up there in March. The kids are out of school the first week of april, thats why we chose that week. Depending upon my schedule we may head up there Fri or Sat. However in my business any day you can work you need to work.

I have posted on here and on Trailhunters. I am hoping that a few people will stop by, say high, Party a bit, and pull me out when i get stuck!!!!!!!

Actually my conscience wont let me get stuck, thats my gf. that is why I am hoping a few people show up, Im hoping that if we are following someone else she wont be so timid about it, she says apprehensive, whatever.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yeah, I'll see if I can make it in April. I work on a Sprintcar at Skagit Speedway and our season starts in April. Makes it kinda tough to do anything for myself on the weekends.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts