Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The snow's finally melting a little and so we went wheeling. Found a couple spots with over 40 inches. Aired down to 10psi it wasnt too bad but it was fun for sure. Then we went sledding.

First stuck for me

Cruising down the trail

Spraying some snow

Stuck again completely flexed out

More flex

Tucking 33's with AndyBronco

The Crew

The sledding hill

Sledding Me

Sledding AndyBronco without his sled

Great day for sure

Hill climbing at home

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
all in all lots of fun. my torsion bars arnt connected to my truck right now by anything other than a ratchet strap.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
84brownbronco said:
all in all lots of fun. my torsion bars arnt connected to my truck right now by anything other than a ratchet strap.
Loser had to break his shit.

The stuck hoe

Proof I need a locker

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The crew following the Bronco's lead, this is like 3 min after the Tahoe got aired out and broke

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
yeah i got airborn about 3 feet in the air came down and bounced another few feet. and then heard a clunking sound. oh well it was fun.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
you guys are makign the clifs guys look normal.
by the way, the cliffs was a blast today. rained 2 inches i nthe last 2 days, but it was 55* out!

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Looks like a great day, and the best part... no bumpers were harmed during the trip. :thumbup :toothless

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So what is that thing you broke?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
its a mount that mounts the torsion bar (front spring) to the frame. so without it the front spring isnt mounted to anything axcept the A-arm.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was 45 degrees and sunny it felt like spring to us. I was sledding in a hoody and jeans and it wasnt cold. We had a bonfire going too so it was all good

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
About 2 blocks from my house in South Range, MI. 7 Miles from Michigan Tech

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
yeah it was all warm and suny, now we have 8+ inchs of snow since 8am this morning and it isnt letting up anytime soon.

·
Registered
615 Posts
ya the ride home was intresting. we got anything from snow, ice,hail,rain and 50 mph wind gusts. ohh and sleding with no sled is the best.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
This is not 24 hours after our wheeling trip. And this is the one and only highway through the county so it was the best road in the area.

·
Registered
615 Posts
looks like we left just in time then.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts