Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
I just went up there Saterday, this F$k!NG [email protected]@$$ stole +$50 from my girlfriend's purse when we were walking around, 13 of my good friends showed them whats up... so look out for the 2 teenagers in a blue sammari. Other than that, theres lots of mud to play in right now after the rain, not many worries of geting stuck though, most is all hard bottom, a friends 2wd chevy made it threw with bald tires. Theres two trails i have ben on, if you wana try some challenging mud theres "hummer hole"
and plenty of beer and fire for everyone

·
Registered
21 Posts
Haven't been out there in a while, but I used to go out there all the time. Great place to wheel.

·
I break chit
4,685 Posts
snap said:
Haven't been out there in a while, but I used to go out there all the time. Great place to wheel.

you should everything has changed out there....i would go back b4 i head to school but i dont have the time... we should have a summer run out there.....

·
Registered
165 Posts
I am reviving this thread because the forum told me to do so lol

Are you guys still going out there? I am getting very close to have my fsb running and this will be my first 4wd. Are there any "bunny" trails out there. I have never been out there but checked out their website and watched all the spring creek vids on youtube. I guess there seems like enough people out there to help if you get stuck........

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
I havent been out there yet, but I want to. Specialy after I watched them on Biggest Redneck Wedding!

·
Registered
14 Posts
yea its pretty good. i went out prob 2 or 3 weekends ago. trails arent bad even with stock stuff. there is some high water tho on some trails so just be careful if you go out after a big rain. i'd be open to going again just set a date. im up in kingwood

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
if my junk runs i'll go. but i gotta do repairs from katempcy last weekend.

there is every level of stuff out there. from the we rock comp course to trails a 2wd could do to mud holes that rival top truck events. plus the beach.

·
Registered
321 Posts
i would be willing next weekend if the bronco is ready. sounds good to me. lets do it...

·
Registered
321 Posts
i probly wont be able to go. just pulled the gas tank, steering wheel, radio and bump stops off to do replacements or tweeks. i should have a radio by then lol.
you got a week, CHOP CHOP! :toothless

besides, you need a ton of pics for FOTM!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
never mind, i prob wont be able to go ether. i don't think i will be done in time.

·
Registered
321 Posts
looks like i just might make it after all, will see. i was told that some event was going on at the creek this coming weekend. anybody know anything about this? i'm going to check out they're forum.

·
Registered
321 Posts
taken off of another forum.

Supertruck Shootout !!!!!! June 6th and 7th

Be there!!!! Listen to K star country for chances to win free tickets. Saturday's action will start at 10:00 am. Competitors can preregister for 50 dollars or saturday for 75 dollars. Entry to the park will be 15 dollars for spectators or buy a two day pass for 20 bucks. The park will be open for general riding as well.
This year's events will be the rock crawl, log crawl YES THE LOG CRAWL IS BACK!!!! truck pull, barrel race, mud bog and the infamous second day course. Classes are stock up to 33's, modified to 38.5, and outlaw 39.5 and above. Hard top or roll cage required as well as a fire extinguishers and helmets. There will be at least a 100% payout per class.
Catch the action and carnage or bring your rig to see if you've got what it takes to claim the supertruck title!!!!!
Call Roland for any questions at 713 806 9410.....see you there!!!!

i'm going to try to make it there. hopefully i can get my bronco done by then. if not, i might just have to bring my wifes jeep. anybody still thinking about going??

1 - 20 of 61 Posts