Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
damn that sucks, i remember watching this show about street racing stuff on MTV and it showed somthing about a wreck like that..not the same one though

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Wow.... Thats amazing...Its almost unreal...

I find it really hard to believe that there wasnt enough frontal impact damage to deploy the front airbags.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ouch.

Hopefully when it comes time for me to take my Camaro out I will be a little more fortunate.

My heart go's out to the family

·
Registered
261 Posts
That is horrible. I wish people would take it off the streets and onto the track..officials need to provide a safe haven for people to race. I can't imagine the loss to either of those families.

On another note when my S-10 was wrecked by a Grand Cherokee the Jeep's airbags did not deploy although most of the front end was destroyed from the impact. The manufacturer told the insurance companies that because of the way my truck hit the side of her jeep it did not set off her airbags. Mine did however save mine and my girlfriends lives.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Thats awefull, especialy with 3 teenagers myself....Watt is sad about the whole thing is, it was mentioned he was supposingly the best driver in town....

I just hope like someone else mentioned. If in a track with all the safety equipment you can die racing, what makes you think the streets are safer....:shrug :(

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,873 Posts
Hmm, my opinion is harsh.
Dumb ass got what he got. I've done some stupid stuff before and deserved what I got too. The air bags don't go off if the impact isn't frontal, it could add to injury, DUH!

Oh and I love how stupid this family is, "I'll put my dead Brothers name on the back of my Mustang" :twak

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
When you drive like an idiot you get what you deserve.
You play, you pay.
Its a sad sorry. I guess suv's don't kill many people as others thought.
If you could go that fast wouldn't you be smart enough to have a cage like those ricers do?

·
That SmackMyB$tchUp Guy
1,011 Posts
Fireguy50 said:
Oh and I love how stupid this family is, "I'll put my dead Brothers name on the back of my Mustang" :twak
WTF???
Have you ever lost someone you loved??

Sure, you play, you pay the price. But geesh....give them a break. Don't be an ass. :mad:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
You drink you drive you could kill someone also.
I lost a family friend who was riding a dirt bike with no helmet.
His brother died a month later when you was drunk and fell out of a tree stand.
The ass was killed and luckily he didn't any innocent peope driving like an idiot.

T

·
0 Posts
I wonder what they are going to do with that one good rim??
Spose I can get it cheap?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Traveler said:
I wonder what they are going to do with that one good rim??
Spose I can get it cheap?
:histerica

I have nothing nice to say about the accident so I won't say anything at all. Other then the fact that this accident will not keep others from driving fast, that of course for the person who did the write up on the site.

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
I kind of agree with sheki and Fireguy. He was 24 years old and should have known better. It was his time and the man upstairs said so. I hate it for his family and hope and pray I never have to go through something like that.

Here in Bristol Tennessee better known for "The World's Fastest Half Mile" Bristol Motor Speedway, every Thursday night they have what they call "Thursday Night Street Fights". Bring anything you want and race anyone you want. That's where people like this need to be racing!!!

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,873 Posts
If he missed the tree / pole he woould have crashed into that house and possible killed a family.

His Brother owning a sports carr too, and being so disrespectful to put his brothers name on the back glass.

The whole family should be on that list of people that help the worlds over population problem.

As for being un sympathetic for them. I'm a medic by trade, I've seen enough deaths. I know who to be empathetic with, and who are the dumb shits that get scraped off the pavment.
He was a stupid shit.

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,873 Posts
See how close he came to killing an entire family.
136MPM into this house wouldn't have left much living.

Honestly I thank him for doing the world a service and doing him self in.

I'm sure there was an interstate close by that would not have had a house. He could have splatered his brains on a over pass, not their front lawn :mad:

The left half of my sig is devoted to him today.

·
That SmackMyB$tchUp Guy
1,011 Posts
I agree, the guy was a dumbass and deserves what he got, but whenever this happens the family thats left behind are the ones that suffer.

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,873 Posts
This is suposed to be his Brother:

Some how, I think he's planing how to take out the rest of the house with his Mustang :lolup

1 - 20 of 38 Posts