Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just changed fuel filter 2 months ago, and still stalled out....new fuel pumps front and rear,new plugs,caps,rotor,wires.How do you check for codes..is it with the key back and forth thing? clue me in on how to do it...or any reason it keeps stalling...

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
Need some info about your truck. The easiest way to do that is to fill ou the info on the left side of your message

<----

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,738 Posts
Year? Model? Engine? Need some more info.

BTW, the 'key back and forth' is for :iiss Chryslers.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
john31 said:
just changed fuel filter 2 months ago, and still stalled out....new fuel pumps front and rear,new plugs,caps,rotor,wires.How do you check for codes..is it with the key back and forth thing? clue me in on how to do it...or any reason it keeps stalling...
You do not need to double post this. Someone would have helped you out in the other forum.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry streetgang but I didnt get any replies in the other one, if you read it in both places why didnt you repy the first time you read it?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
john31 said:
sorry streetgang but I didnt get any replies in the other one, if you read it in both places why didnt you repy the first time you read it?

I did....go take a look......:doh0715:

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
checck your FPR and your Fuel pressure. look in the haynes manual it tells you how to diagnose everything. sure it may take you a couple of hours with a volt meter, and a pressure guage but it beats throwing parts at a problem without knowing what it is

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Streetgang said:
I did....go take a look......:doh0715:
alright then streetgang, I looked but I saw this reply before the other.....just tryin to get an honest answer to a problem without the rules of this forum being thrown in my face!!

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
what truck are you talking about? in one post you got a 85 bronco and this one you are talking about a 95 bronco.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bye the way street gang, I printed out that link you gave me and it will help me out alot tomorrow!!Thanks again

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Under what conditions is it stalling out?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BigBroncoXLT said:
Under what conditions is it stalling out?
normal everyday drivin condition,,1 day runs good, one day runs like crap, weather conditions dont seem to be a factor...

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
john31 said:
bye the way street gang, I printed out that link you gave me and it will help me out alot tomorrow!!Thanks again
Just be sure to post back with your findings.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
john31 said:
alright then streetgang, I looked but I saw this reply before the other.....just tryin to get an honest answer to a problem without the rules of this forum being thrown in my face!!
I think you are being rude right there. No one is throwing anything in your face. You were politely told a rule of this sight, if you have a problem with that than you can always go elsewhere.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts