Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Star Spangled Banner in Spanish

2K views 26 replies 24 participants last post by  cnelson 
#1 ·
#4 ·
**********ers.

This land WAS built by immigrants. And they came over here and STOLE the land from the natives. Alright, that's fine. Come steal my land, *****. I DARE you.

#5 ·
I would like to be the first to welcome all of you to the United States of Meixico.

All U.S. Citizens, no matter of race or country of origin should be upset by this. Espeacialy citizens who legally imigrated here in the last several years.

#10 ·
The national anthem in something other than the national language.:twak It seems a little icky to me.
Send them all over to IRAQ for a 4 year tour defending OUR country and way of life and I will greet them with open arms.

#11 ·
This is fawkin bullsh!t. This pisses me off even more than when I got my original drivers license and there was a Cambodian lady there taking the test for hers. She had her daughter translating to talk to the desk clerk and the fawkin written test was in Cambodian!!! In the real world the damn signs are in ENGLISH. WTF are the chance's of a cop (in a town of 30K no less) speaking Cambodian? Not much longer and white, english speaking, Americans will be a minority. Bet we don't get all the benefits that come with that tho, just the sh!t that does.

#12 ·
****ing british pioece of shit. still mad cause we beat them and bailed them out in the war. if it wasnt for us they would be speaking fvcking german right now. Let me see one day where i here the star spangled banner in spanish i will go to jail.

#13 ·
He says shit like Britain has something to be proud of. The nation that has repeatedly been non-effective if not downright worthless when it comes to fighting on their own. They had their asses kicked by the Scottish, French, Irish, Germans, Africans, several times.

#15 ·
WasACop3436 said:
Send them all over to IRAQ for a 4 year tour defending OUR country and way of life and I will greet them with open arms.
AMEN!

WTF is wrong with our country? When men and women who lose their lives in the armed services are chastized. When men and women who break the law and want rights in a country they entered illegally are praised... When the national anthem is sung in a foreign language. When millions of law-breakers gather in a 4-block area, but the President says we can't deport them "realistically"! When most Americans disagree with these illegal immigrants, but do nothing about it. When Americans can't hold a logical opinion without being racist. When the treasury wonders why people worry about the economy. When people wonder if they'll be able to pay next month's electricity bill. When any job other than flipping burgers requires a bachelor's degree (including supervising at a warehouse or soldering circuits). When white kids can't afford college because they can't get scholarships or grants because they're all designed to be given to "minorities" so the illegals can get degrees and take higher-paying jobs in a country they dont' even live in!

Then, my friends, we will know it's time to move.

#19 ·
saw their leader guy on local news today, and HE hardly knows whats going on. It doesnt make any sense to me. Theye came here illegially so they are criminals, they get punished. If they came here legally more power to them. Just dont get pissed when we treat the illegals like the criminals they are.

#25 ·
Im all for what we stand for....Bring the imagrants....But do it legaly...I dont think us the were born here from parents that were born here should have to change anything we do to make anyone happy...

Here in Wisconsin when you get a ticket or a warning the back side of it is written in Hmong.....That pisses me me off more than anything...YES YES YES...dont loose your cluture but PLEASE...Your in AMERICA damn it....Be happy your here & change to fit hit not us canging to fit you...

I can go on & on with the crap Iv seen but it wont do any good....& people wonder why Im moving to Astrailia

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.