Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today got to run starr motors Suffolk VA. They have great hills, rocks, logs, mud, and some trails. Had a great turn out as we had more than 20 broncos out there. :rockon

I have my pictures for now. My videos i will post a little later.

Good times! :rockon

·
Go Navy!
710 Posts
This is beautiful! I am glad somebody got a pic of this! :D

My pics were alot crappier but in my defense I have fat fingers.(And my camera sucks) :) I did get some video including Rick and Josh on Choker hill. I will get that up later.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Josh did you get stuck on the top of that hill? Tsk tsk tsk. Use that bumper yet? Any use of the sliders on this trip?

·
Go Navy!
710 Posts
What did you use to edit your vids?

Yea what was up with that i was running that hole all day and he running higher than me... :scratchhe
Windows Movie Maker nothing special. I have Sony Vegas Platinum but I am not to good with it yet...

He buried up in that cut through between where we were running that was full of water and about 6 feet deep.

·
Registered
155 Posts
That was an awesome meetup. It was great meeting everyone and seeing all the different rides. Thanks to the experienced guys for there help.that was the first time i had been in 4 low. Great pics and videos, I spend the day checking them all out.

·
Registered
170 Posts
All That and Miss Piggy, TOO! Good times! Thanks for roundin' up the fantastic pig and manning it up, Josh! And Kenny for tuggin' it and Salt for the propane(right?) I was great getting to see all of you guys I have crossed trails with before, meeting and putting some faces with the names on here and a few more. Like the rest of you guys it just never seems to be enough hours in the day, but ya gotta squeeze in what ya can and that was just hardly enough Bronco time! Mark, sent ya a PM..........and speaking of which, gotta bolt! Keep the pics coming!!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts