Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i mentioned in a couple threads that i was applying for/might have a new job soon. Well i started today. I got a Community Service Officer (CSO) position for A local PD. Its a non-sworn position doing parking, accident reports, minor theft reports, serving supeonas, and other general stuff the officers want to hand down to us.

Today i filled out my paperwork, got my studying material (ive got a lot to learn, 10 codes should be fun), got sized up for my uniform, got my boots (Bates, they are so damn comfy) and met a bunch of people.

Right now im still working at the lab, but who knows if that will change. Its a pay cut, but hell, its closer to what i want to do, good training for what i want to do, and will give me something different then the lab.

So heres to a new job and some new responsibilities. Hopefully a smooth FTO too:beer

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,781 Posts
Congrats, where is it at dude? I was looking for something like that not too long ago. I gave up looking because I dont have time.

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,903 Posts
Sweet:thumbup New jobs rock! Oh, BTW Im updating the map. So send me a new picture

1 - 5 of 5 Posts