Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the other day my truck just decided not to start out of the blue relplaced starter relay new plugs and wires cap and coil still nothing figured it must be the starter took the bottom bolt out and cant seem to finda any more haynes is useless it just says remove the wires and unbolt the bolts not even showing or tellin u where they are i have been at this all week and i dont want to bring it to a shop id radther do it my self but now im starting to the the extra myoney will save me the headaches.

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Holly crap man. Try using periods, question marks and sentences. Sorry but that hurt to read. I think you are trying to take the starter out. You got one bolt out, right? There are two. You should be able to see it or at the very least feel it. But once you get that second bolt out and disconnect the two cables/wires, it will come right out.

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
10,535 Posts
:scratchhe What did he say?? :scratchhe WOW. Decided not to start....Did it turn over? Maybe you can retype what your trying to say so we can help you. Sounds like you can't get the starter out. Then again you changed your wires, cap and plugs and maybe you miswired it. I'm lost:whiteflag

·
Banned
5,463 Posts
so you could only find one bolt you didn't look hard enough my dog scratched my interior panels last time i let her ride in the back i found another bolt on the start the first bolt was near the 2nd bolt the 2nd bolt was near the first i was happy i was sad the bolts were rusted are your bolt rusted mine were fine sometimes i get sand in my eyes the sand falls down in my ear the sand is all over i played in the mud the other day the sand was on my starter it rained yesterday the rain really brings out green grass i couldn't believe i could find the second bolt

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
9,215 Posts
theotherdaymytruckjustdecidednottostartoutofthebluerelplacedstarterrelaynewplugsandwirescapandcoilstillnothingfigureditmustbethestartertookthebottom boltoutandcantseemtofindaanymorehaynesisuselessitjustsaysremovethewiresandunbolttheboltsnotevenshowingortellinuwheretheyareihavebeenatthisallweekandidontwanttobringittoashopidradtherdoitmyselfbutnowimstartingtothetheextramyoneywillsavemetheheadaches.
See, you can use less room & make it even harder to understand, if you leave out the spaces too. :toothless

It would be best to stop changing parts until you determine what exactly is wrong. Everything else that you change adds one more variable to the mix, which can make it harder to find the original problem.

Go back to the beginning. You said it won't start. Does it turn over (Goes rrr,rrr,rrr,rrr,rrr), but not start, or will it not turn over at all?

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
I am going to close this one.

Kickinit....it's extremely hard to help someone over the internet to begin with, but feel free to start another post with a clear and concise description, using at least some punctuation to express your thoughts to us. It would help us help you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.