Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok please dont flame me for postin a "i am goin to do project".

First of all i am getin a 88 EB for 1500$ tommrow i hope. What i am not wantin to do any thing to major to it. Because it will be a every day driver. Just summin like mayb a 2' or 4.5' with 33's or 35's. and one of those sunvisor things. If any one knows where a good cheap one is. I am also wantin to add a light bar. also would it be a good idea for me to install the lift and all my self or better to have it install by a pro.

This will also be me first solo project. The reason i am not wantin to go all out 4x4 with this truck is because i have a 78 f-100 ranger for real 4wheelin.

please leave a comment

·
Registered
38 Posts
just did a rough country 4in lift went well. Running 33 bfg at's in after thought should of went with the 6in lift. only $30 more AND the 4 and 6in lift used the same brackets. SOO after all the work I did the 30 bucks for bigger springs blocks, shocks dosn't seem that bad. Although you will need new brake lines for the 6in lift. I had to rent a puller for the pit man arm and a sawz all saved my ass. I also had to buy an adpter for my drill from a standard ti a right angle, it is close between the axle supports BUT works. Do a search on the tools needed, I had to buy several BIg sockets. My truck is my dd and rides as good as it did before:thumbup Hope this helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts