Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Starting my oba

940 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Froggmann 
#1 ·
Well i think i gather all my necessary fittings, brackets, hoses and everything in between to start my oba.
Today i got my switch and bracket from offroadcontrols , looks nice

and the rest of the stuff

i think the tank is a bit to big, don't know if i'll keep it or just get a smaller one

and i don't really like the brackets

i'll keep you guys posted.

Do you think that my switch is set too high?, its a viair set at 110psi on and 145 psi off, and my safety valve is a 160 psi.... I didn't think it was to high but after doing some more research i think it will have too much pressure.

See less See more
#3 ·
oh yeah, i'm running a york that i got from frogmann, damm fittings are expensive, i got the york with the roto lock, and i dind't go with the onboard air fittings because they cost 2 much $$, i got fittings from my local hardware store instead, it cost me about 30 some bucks, which is not that much cheaper but at least i save couple of bucks... Those damm fittings are so hard to get....... i'll post a pic on a lil bit.

#4 ·
here are some pictures of my york (kind of dark, didn't want to bring it up to the house)

and with the filter

and this is for the output side
5/8 female to 5/8 female ; 5/8 male jic to 1/2 npt female; 1/2 npt to hose ...

and the gauge with pressure switch and relief valve

and the bracket is from bronco air.. it is somewhere in the garage.. :shrug

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.