Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY I AM REALLY IMPRESSED WITH THIS SITE. A LOT OF GOOD INFO FOR US NEWBIES TO THE BRONCO WORLD. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO USING THIS SITE FOR THE MODS I AM DOING ON MY BRONC.:) :p :D

·
Retired
16,027 Posts
Welcome to the site don't forget to vote for F.O.T.M and make sure you do the search at the top of the page you can realy dig up a lot of good stuff that way.:thumbup

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BY THE WAY!!

HEY Y'ALL
I HAVE A 1990 XLT AND I AM STARTING MY MODS ON IT SOON. I BOUGHT IT A YEEAR AGO AND HAVE TO DO SOME WORK TO IT. IT RUNS GREAT BUT, JUST NOT BIG ENOUGH. I DO A LOT OF OFF-ROADIN AND MUDDIN DUE TO I AM ALWAYS HUNTIN OR FISHIN SOMEWHERE THERE IS MUD OR WATER. I HAVE GOT STUCK 3 TIMES IN THE LAST YEAR AND THE LAST TIME A HEEP PULLED ME OUT. WELL AFTER I PULLED HIS BUDDIES HEAP OUT...LOL... WELL I'LL BE LOOKIN FORWARD TO TALKIN WITH Y'ALL..
SEE YA ROUND:thumbup :beer :goodfinge

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Yo dude...quit yelling! (lose the caps lock!):toothless
Welcome to the site....tells us where ya from...You say your startin' on your rig?? Well be fore warned.....once it starts, it never stops!!!:toothless
A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig! (click here-->[http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6204]click me, click me!![/URL] to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy when asking questions for people to know what kinda rig thier helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handfull of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.

Welcome aboard, make your self at home!!!:thumbup

Theres tons to learn here, just know that your dealing with a bunch of smartasses....I personaly love it..not all do...just weed through all the ribbing and you'll learn a ton!:beer

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
Welcome kickedupbronco!! Glad to have ya!

Now kick off your shoes and enjoy the plethera of info on FSB!!!!:thumbup :thumbup

OH AND VOTE!!! WE ARE #2 ON TOP4X4SITE AND WE WERE #1 TWO MONTHS IN A ROW. WE WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
26,073 Posts
Welcome dude!
I assume one mod will be a lift; also may I suggest increasing ground clearance (angles) by other means as well such as shackle flips, bumper(s) mods and on-board gadgets such as OBA or a tank, exhaust routing (pick it up a bit) and more/bigger skids and sliders.
Good luck!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome to the family.
On a side note (incase I read too fast sorry) lose the CAPS. we will think you are yelling at us and then we will start yelling and a whole bunch of crap will start and then......well it goes on.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanx for the warm welcome!!

hey all, i want to thank everyone for the warm welcome and look forward to talking with most of you in the future. i have been reading a lot of forums and have got a lot of good info an how to fix up the bronc. by the way 1 have a 90xlt that has 145k on the motor,351w. stil runnin strong. the mods i plan for the futur are as follows: 6 inch suspension lift, super runner steering, dual steering stabilizers, extended radial arms,36x12.5x15 super swamper tsl-sx tires, dual exhaust with flowmasters -- pipes out behind the rear tires, k&n intake, upgraded efi, new headers, and some more to come im sure. well if you have any good suggestions on where i could find a good deal on parts pm me and let me know. or just reply!!!
thanx again,
jason:beer :thumbup :rockon :usa

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
Re: thanx for the warm welcome!!

kickedupbronco said:
the mods i plan for the futur are as follows...dual exhaust with flowmasters -- pipes out behind the rear tires... well if you have any good suggestions on where i could find a good deal on parts pm me and let me know. or just reply!!!
i was hell bent on the dual exhaust route too until i read the threads here, i think i saved myself some $$ and some aggravation. bet you change your mind, too. good luck with the rest, sounds like you'll be busy.

Welcome to the site and most of all, enjoy it.:chili:

i just love that chili...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts