Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, sorry if this has been brought up. Haven't found myself to be here posting on a daily basis.

Old format we could post all of our stats and there would show up over
<------------------------------there.

Is this info now non-existant? I find myself searching for stats from posters on what truck they have and engine size and it's not where it used to be.....

·
Super Moderator
23,850 Posts
Yo Scott,
How To Add Your Signature »
From the navigation, near the upper right-hand corner, click on the upward pointing arrow and then select “Account Settings” from the drop down menu.

From your “Account Settings” page you will then see more navigation option of the left side. Select “Signature”.

Now you can simply enter your signature information in the text editor and click save.

See more site chanes and FAQs @ FAQ

See site navigation icons @ UPDATE: New Navigation Icons

·
Premium Member
35,173 Posts
it's been brought to AutoGuides attention in the main thread they insisted we use to complain.
They said they were looking into taking care of it... but they've said a lot.

As miesk5 advised, we've had to resort to signature lines but it's not intuitive at all for noobs.

·
Administrator
1,136 Posts
First of all, sorry if this has been brought up. Haven't found myself to be here posting on a daily basis.

Old format we could post all of our stats and there would show up over
<------------------------------there.

Is this info now non-existant? I find myself searching for stats from posters on what truck they have and engine size and it's not where it used to be.....
This feature is currently being bug tested. The latest attempt cause some issues to the format so we're hoping to find a way to implement it without too many issues for y'all. Hope this'll be sooner rather than later.

it's been brought to AutoGuides attention in the main thread they insisted we use to complain.
They said they were looking into taking care of it... but they've said a lot.

As miesk5 advised, we've had to resort to signature lines but it's not intuitive at all for noobs.
I hope based on the changes we've brought forward, you can see we're working on delivering on a lot of the things we've said. :)

-Gerrit

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah and the signature lines don't even show up automatically either. This really sucks..... guess I'll go back to what I was doing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts