Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Formby Ford is in Dacano CO. I25 & 52

What a bunch of lying BS they tried to feed me. I just moved up here to Frederick. I didnt really wanna drive down to Courtesy Ford for a oil leak problem again. I called Courtesy and they told me it has a 12month 12k mile warranty. I can take it to any dealer and it will be taken care of. After the repair was done, they asked for the $100 deductable. I told them that I already paid that for this same repair only 5k miles ago. They told me basically that it was a different part that was replaced. I know my truck and I know repairs. I told them that that was BS and it was leakin from the same high pressure oil line as b4. They went to get Service Director. He went another direction. He said that Ford dealers dont honor other dealers repairs on workmanship(tried to say that the rubber orings were installed wrong). I told him they said they would and that that was normal procedure. He told me I had to pay my $100 and that I could go get my money back from Courtesy Ford. I told him I would call Courtesy and see what they said. THe lady at counter gave me my keys, so I went to leave. Of course they told me I couldnt take truck without payin. I told them that if you arent willin to take the time call Courtesy to see if they will honor a repair warranty, Im goin too--and IM TAKIN MY TRUCK! SO I drove home and called Courtesy. The LAUGHED--said they always honor it and gave me the Supervisors number. I called Formby back and let them know. He said he would call Courtesy but for me to never come in again. What a dumbass--I have to buy five new F150s next month for my business. I WILL ALWAYS GO TO COURTESY FORD--Talk with LARRY if u need repairs. Hes GREAT.

Oh by the way--I went outside and see that the truck is STILL leakin oil from SAME SPOT!!! GEEZ-- IM callin Larry!!!!LOL

1 - 1 of 1 Posts