Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done the searches and can't find anybody that makes a steel 4 inch cowl induction hood...Can anyone please help thanks:banghead :banghead :beer

·
Registered
748 Posts
Thought these guys would have it but....

Cervinis

....a quick search on their site showed no hood goodies for Pre '92 Ford Trucks...:shrug

·
AKA Joe
1,109 Posts
Try going to the newstand and getting an issue of Truckin Magazine . If they make a steel cowl hood one of the advertizers in there will have it .

My hood is a Cervini's , they do not make steel hoods .

·
Registered
64 Posts
madbronco said:
I've done the searches and can't find anybody that makes a steel 4 inch cowl induction hood...Can anyone please help thanks:banghead :banghead :beer

I've been looking for a cowl hood - metal or 'glass - for over a half year now with no luck, seems like the pre 92's have fallen off the aftermarket radar.
The only other alternative I've come up with is a company out of South Dakota that makes metal cowl scoops you can weld onto a hood. I have an '88 and just installed a 'glass cowl scoop, I wanted to make sure I was happy with the look and function before I shell out the bones for a metal scoop $$$.
If you're interested I can dig up the URL for the company that makes the metal cowl scoops, when i repaint this spring that is the way I'm going to do it.
If you find anything else please keep me posted, it would be sooooo much easier to just bolt a hood on.

Greg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts