Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pro Stop Brakes - paid 31.99, take $25 shipped

Auto part Plastic wrap

Pro Stop rotors - shipping will probably kill any deal. paid 25 each, I'll take 25 for the set local.

Auto part Automotive tire Plastic wrap

Universal Rubbermaid floor mats. I know i paid a bit for these but I'll take $35 shipped

Text Font Line Receipt Number
Wire Red Light Electronics Cable

Attachments

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot the floor mats. There are total of 4. Two front, two rear.

Tire Automotive tire Auto part Synthetic rubber Automotive wheel system

ALL ITEMS ARE AS PRICED OR BEST OFFER!!! Paypal, check or money order.

All items shipped the follow day after payment is received.

All of the parts were bought new in January I think, but then I got engaged and bought a house, and got rid of the bronco so I no longer need any of this. There will be some other items listed eventually.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I forgot my brushguard. This is local pick up only. No shipping. THIS IS NOT MINE IN THE PICTURE. ITS JUST A PIC OF ONE EXACTLY LIKE IT!!! It is at my brothers house and I didnt feel like driving over there to take a picture. $150 or best offer.

Thank you whatever member I stole these from. Dont remember the name.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive exterior

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Grille

Attachments

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,827 Posts
McQuay-Norris is an off brand of Spicer. Good parts.

What kind of shape is that steering stabilizer in? Did it work well and how is the compression on it. Basically, is it functional or is it pretty worn out?

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Thank you whatever member I stole these from.
You stole the Brush Guard and are trying to sell it here? You know we have Law Enforcement Officers on this SITE...

jk ... I got it... :histerica :toothless :rofl:

If Stan isn't gonna get the stabilizer, I am interested, but he gets first dibs...

Thanx,
Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Stabilizer was used for about 8-900 miles at most. Still very good compression. . I upgraded to a double when I put on 36's.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Everything still available. Unfortunately, the offers I have had fell through. Ask the people who made the offers, Im willing to sacrifice some here. I'd rather have this stuff gone.

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,916 Posts
the brush guard you have fits what years? and if you broke it down would you consider shipping?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ball joints and stabilizer bar brackets sold.

PM returned on the stabilizer

The brushguard doesnt break down other than the thin inner bars that cover the headlights, which doesnt change the size of it. Otherwise it would have to be cut up.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts