Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^^^ See what I did there??? LOL

Lookin at this wheel >>>>> Grant Steering Wheels

Because my factory 1991 wheel is both ugly, and peeling.

I like the narrower feel in the hand... and really favor the old wood/riveted wheels. I drove a Grand Torino with one for a while and loved it.

I am ok with re-locating cruise control to the dash or something....

Was just curious if anyone had used a wheel like this in the brick nose trucks, and how it looks on the OEM column.

Open to ideas too....

·
Registered
669 Posts
I have a Grant steering wheel on our 1981 Bronco. The main thing you need to know when you order a steering wheel is the dish/offset. I didn’t pay attention to that when I got mine and had to get a spacer to go between the steering column and the steering wheel. Looking at the Grant site and the Classic 15” Walnut, it says it has 4-1/8” dish/offset. That should be good. I also like your selection of the 15” wheel.... mine is smaller diameter and blocks my view of some gauges.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
UPDATE

I
I have a Grant steering wheel on our 1981 Bronco. The main thing you need to know when you order a steering wheel is the dish/offset. I didn’t pay attention to that when I got mine and had to get a spacer to go between the steering column and the steering wheel. Looking at the Grant site and the Classic 15” Walnut, it says it has 4-1/8” dish/offset. That should be good. I also like your selection of the 15” wheel.... mine is smaller diameter and blocks my view of some gauges.

I cannot fid a kit that fits my application though... i have searched for F150 and bronco on the website and found squat.... i am back at the drawing board.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I updated my post with pics, too.....

hopefully someone will have some info that fits your model year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts