Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
massbronco said:
i dont think he ment start a post with his name. you should of started a post with the title being your problem not his name. he's just going to ignore it for a while or completely.
sorry bro... I just need help. Everyone gets their panties all in a twist for the stupidest things:uhoh3

·
shibby
4,826 Posts
qcbronc said:
sorry bro... I just need help. Everyone gets their panties all in a twist for the stupidest things:uhoh3
I'm sure Steve83 is getting annoyed at all the PM's and "special request" threads with his name in the title when there are dozens/hundreds of other people capable of answering questions.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Is window all the way up at present writing? Is window all the way down at present writing? Is window somewhere in-between? What would you like said window to do/be? Be GD specific. Happy to help you, just tell us what the [email protected]%k you'd like to be happening at the moment.
Happy New Year,
Schrof, ect.....

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
massbronco said:
if he would only spend some time researching his problems he'd be able to find the answers to his problem.. im pretty sure steve's supermotors site has all he really needs. if not search on here it's been discussed quite a bit
Accually I DID research and I had been reading that fourm I just needed to know if I could just push the glass down or if I had to remove something before or what. The window is just stuck up and I need it down... THAT WAS ALL

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
qcbronc said:
I know I know. Sorry about it. It doesnt make sense to me tho why people get all pissed about stupid stuff like this. You all act like freakin 2 year olds. I just needed help.
sounds like your the 2 yr old
qcbronc said:
help with what...
massbronco said:
what exactly is your problem
Schrof said:
Is window all the way up at present writing? Is window all the way down at present writing? Is window somewhere in-between? What would you like said window to do/be? Be GD specific. Happy to help you, just tell us what the [email protected]%k you'd like to be happening at the moment.
Happy New Year,
Schrof, ect.....
how many times do we have to ask you what the problem is or are we suppose to guess

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
83bronco5.0 said:
You of all people should shut your mouth. You NEVER use the search button.
Thank you bud. Finaly someone that doesnt jump down my throught because I titled my Question wrong... :whiteflag I give up

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
OH JESUS!

Troubleshoot the circuit. Take raw 12 volt to the motor and use Steve's wiring diagram. You can run the motor down with simple 12 volt.

If the motor is bad, take it out and run it to the parts store, or look for one on here. If the motor isn't bad, check the switch, if the switch isn't bad, check the wiring, it gets pinched in the tailgate every once in a while.

You just have to give us something to work with so we can help you troubleshoot it.

And i don't know what your talking about, my thong isn't twisted at all.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts