1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how many "rows" a 92-96 Bronco 5.0 would have if it had:

A) factory towing package
B) no factory towing package

I'm looking for a replacement radiator and want one that is BETTER than what was offered as a stock unit. When I go to the local parts stores, there is a "Heavy Duty" radiator listed, but of course, there's jack for a descriptio... Plus, the bonehead behind the counter knows nothing more than what he's programmed to read from the computer terminal.... :duh

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Can you just measure yours against the one your looking at in the parts store. Usually with rads they dimensions are listed even in the most brief descriptions. Its just a thought, but check how thick the one you have now is and then see what the new has for a thickness.

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
CJ, I bought the Ready-Rad 436009 for mine. It looks like it's going to drop in, but it's a 4-core copper and brass monstrosity. Very heavy, 30+ pounds or so. I paid $237 at the local shop.

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
look around. i got my 4 core modine for 190 check the net

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I've got the stocker in there(towing package radiator), but man, that thing works well. Uphill, 100 degrees, I don't care, it never heats up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.