Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i am leaving my bronco stock height until later down the road, i want to acheive the best articulation/travel possible for a stocker w/33s...what would the best route be for this? i am going to remove and possibly modify sways, i installed new shocks, now i am thinking cut some fenders out, remove/modify sways and what? would appreciate help. you guys here at FSB are a great source of good and specific info, i really enjoy hearing from and reading all of your oppinions in this forum.

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
87-91s have a fairly large wheel well. you shouldnt need to trim anything with 33s other then maybe on the bumper a bit. but your up and down travel should be just fine. Depending on your backspacing you might rub on you radius arms.

hell 4" lift and 36s I had no rub, not even at full lock...granted soon as that wheel went up it was going into the fender :brownbag

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
I've got a '93 and just put some AT 33s on. The only modification I had to do was cut the front bumper just a little. Just used a die grinder with a cutting wheel. Took me all of 20 minutes and it still looks clean.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great, thanks i can fell the rubbing on radius arm at full lock, and it just doesn't look like enough room above for flex, i have not been offroad since i put the 33s on, now other than what i orig mentioned is there anything that i should do for flex/artic on a stocker or is this all before a lift?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts