Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
formerly Nascarfreak88
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got several clusters layin here from the trucks i acquired within the last year and a half. Going to use all Autometer gauges so i dont need these stock clusters

One is a sliver one that goes up to 100mph.... i have another silver one that goes to 80 i think... then i have 2 black ones that go to 80, but they are busted up. One of the black ones back plastic falls apart when you touch it.

should i throw them up on egay or not waste my time and give em away?

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
It's up to you. I'd be interested in them with whatever you decide to do with them. PM me if you want to get rid of them.

·
Registered
533 Posts
look at ebey. my opinion? silver or black? it is a total waste of time, and money. good luck.

·
formerly Nascarfreak88
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here are the clusters

Front #1

Rear #1

idk what this is but its broken

Front #2

Rear #2

The broken one

back of the broken one

Front #4

Back #4

·
formerly Nascarfreak88
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shoot me a PM with your Addy.... ill pack em up and you can have them for whatever it costs to ship them. Ill just give them all to ya.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
You got a PM Nascar.

Let me know what you need Matt and I'll see if I can make a good one out of what I get and what I got.

·
formerly Nascarfreak88
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I find these things all day long at the JY.

Picked up a '94 cluster for $5 and sold it on egay for $65

·
machine gun preacher
706 Posts
thanks scott!

well, on the one I currently have, I only get light to about half of the needed spots, the front plastic is cracked, one of the "surrounds" is cracked, its missing a bunch of the light bulb twists and it bounces like a mofo. sooo, basically i need it all. lol

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
This kind of stuff is always worth good money, the problem is getting the word out that you have it so you find the people willing to pay for it. I've given so much stuff away over the years it makes me sick, but if you can't find a buyer, it's all just junk :cry

·
machine gun preacher
706 Posts
thats fine, I'll run the lights. I had planned on putting on external monitoring gauges anyway. Summit had a good deal on a digital 3 gauge cluster. Might get that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts