Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Busted the 3rd & 4th leaves on the drivers side rear spring pack.
I want to keep it the stock height but I cannot find replacements other than these:
http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-23260-rear-leaf-springs-stock-pair-new.html
And I was hoping to get off a little cheaper than that. I've tried the other suppliers I know of but cannot find anything else. I thought I found a set on Summit but it turned out to be just an add-a-leaf thing.:doh0715:
Help

Another thought - are the leaf springs from later models the same size? The JY's around here have a few late '80's early '90's Bronco's but nothing earlier.

·
Im scared of jopes
1,660 Posts
I have a stock set as well, Just came out of my truck this past weekend. If I new more about shipping I would say pay shipping and there coming your way.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Phew! Brain fart I guess. I was only looking at Bronco specific sites like a leaf spring was a trim piece or something. Thanks for helping me pull my head out of my arse!
I completely forgot that there is a company that makes them right here - Duh! I'll call them tomorrow to price it out.

If they are too much too I'll PM you guys about shipping to 48842. Thanks for the offers though - figures you are so far away :D That's really nice of you guys!!

Ron

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm looking to get a pair of stock leaf springs as well - but unless I'm reading something incorrectly, the broncograveyard price of $230 is for a PAIR, whereas the other two links above are $143 and $169 EACH.

Is that right? If so, the broncograveyard price is pretty damn good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts