Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put the stock radiator fan back on my 93. Thing is that I got this fan from a junkyard that appeared to come off of a lates 80's bronco. My question is are they different between yrs because i swear it feels like air is being pushed through the radiator by the fan. I installed it where it said "front" towards the front of the bronco.

Any pics of what a stock 93 351 fan should look like?

Thx for your help.

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,421 Posts
It might have came off an engine that spun the waterpump the opposite direction(was it carb'd). Our water pumps are reverse rotation. If you don't feel wind blowing back at the engine then turn it around.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NEED A PICTURE OF RADIATOR FAN FOR 92-96 5.8

Sorry guys this is really dumb but can some show me a pic of a stock radiator fan installed on their 351. 92-96 I assume are the same. I need to know what side the blades are faced....front/rear.

Thx!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thx sorry bout this...just wanted to get attention immediatly....thx for the pics much appreciated! Oh yea the blade i have on there now has 5 blades. Is this actually for the i6 or 5.0

·
Practicing Infidel
15,308 Posts
Bighibbi

Why ain't cha jus' grabbin' an electric fan offa Taurus in a junkyard and gettin' it over with ?

Theys cheap as anythang and theys work. Theys a million how to threads on doin' it.

Look et how much room they is even with the stock fan AND the Taurus fan in place together;

Sixlitre

1 - 8 of 8 Posts