Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a stock roll bar for a 78-79. I live in WA and am willing to pickup within the state or in Oregon. If you have one, or know of one, please let me know....

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Can I ask a favor if you find one could you please post a couple of pics of it and what you paid for it? If you don't mind. It helps others looking for the some what hard to find parts.

·
Registered
402 Posts
saw one on ebay saturday
That was mine. I was giving it away for free on this board over Christmas, but no local takers.

Can I ask a favor if you find one could you please post a couple of pics of it and what you paid for it? If you don't mind. It helps others looking for the some what hard to find parts.
Here's the pic. I paid $75 for it from a guy in CT on craigslist, we unbolted it from a write-off --- sod's law, the tree smashed the parked Bronco, and completely missed the rollbar ! I sanded, sprayed and had new mounting plates made, in photo.

To the OP, CL is where I'd look for a local one if were you.

I sold it for a crazy amount including shipping across country. Now I gotta find a place to ship this darn thing, any ideas ? Buyer is paying for shipping, I'll try to keep the cost down for him, anyone have a shipping suggestion ?

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Uship or "Craters and Freighters"

UShip is like what you may have seen on TV's Shipping Wars. You place an item that you want shipped and people bid on how much they will charge to ship it for you.

Best way to ship it would be lose but bolt and nut the bottom flanges to the tube feet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts