Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 89' with the duel fronts and single rear. I was getting new shocks and needed to know how long the front shocks are from bottom eye to top of the body fully extended and fully compressed, and the same for the rear but eye to eye.
I know you are sayin "pull it off and measure it , dummy." but it is in the paint shop and wont get it back for a little while. If anyone has the stockers off already and could measure them I would be very greatful.
It is for my daughters 16th b-day and one of her biggest sponsors is FOX Shox for racing ATVs and they said they need those #'s for fabing up new ones. Thanks TPQ

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Here is what Rancho shows for their RS5000 shocks on a stock 1989 Bronco 4x4 with OE Quad Front Shocks:

Forward of front axle
RS5117
Compression - 11.920
Extension - 18.730
Travel - 6.810

Aft of front axle
RS 5029
Compression - 9.620
Extension - 14.240
Travel - 4.620

Rear
RS5118
Compression - 13.960
Extension - 22.260
Travel - 8.300

·
F.O.T.M. - MAY 2014!!!
6,250 Posts
So your 16 y/o daughter is sponsored by FOX? Thats freaking awesome, keep up the good work pops.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So your 16 y/o daughter is sponsored by FOX? Thats freaking awesome, keep up the good work pops.
Thanks, but it all her doing. A couple national championships and being able to talk on the microphone and telephone to sponsors doesn't hurt either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts