106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
stock steel rims (4) 15x8 5x5.5

Item name:Stock Steel Rims
Price:
$15obo/rim
$10obo/bezel
$10obo/center cap
buyer to arrange p/u or pay shipping/insurance (I have the boxes my new rims came in to ship)
Description:As seen here in the photo, I am selling my stock steel rims off my 1989 FSB. I am selling (4) rims, (4) chrome bezels, and (4) chrome center caps. I have already replaced them with alloy rims so these are available now. They are all straight, never a problem balancing them, they are used and show their age.

I will have more pics and closeups available for viewing after I get a chance to snap them tomorrow afternoon.

Sorry it took so long on the pics, also I thought:doh0715: I had 15x7s, turns out they are indeed 15x8. Also, I found out the prior owner had one 15x9 on the truck. I never noticed that. I have taken the 15x9 out of this sale. I had removed the center caps some time ago in anticipation of new rims, and it looks like I lost the screws. I do have everything pictured, and it's all going - one way or another. Again, sorry for the confusion. If anyone is waiting for pics, here they are...

Other photos at:
http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/registry/16087/62530
Location (City):Visalia, CA
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations):93277
Will you Ship? (Y/N):Y
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):your choice, 4 boxes (1 each: wheel, ring, center cap) approximately 30lbs ea.
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc):Paypal, or MO only please
Other info:these items will be posted on ebay if no response here. any requests, just ask...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mod,

can you please change the title to reflect the true item description of (4) 15x8 rims... thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts