Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get rid of the ugly spare tire and put on a real wheel that matches my stock wheels. the bronco is a 96 and the wheels have the series of holes in them.
anyone know where i can find one?

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Se7eN said:
I want to get rid of the ugly spare tire and put on a real wheel that matches my stock wheels. the bronco is a 96 and the wheels have the series of holes in them.
I saw one here at the bone yard but, they want 100 bux for it...:wacko

I know from ford its like 300 bux....

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Registered
79 Posts
Se7eN said:

I had thought about the same thing.
But since the stock wheels are too narrow for the width tires i want, I'll be getting aftermarket wheels. And when I do, I'll buy 5 of them instead of 4.

If you are planning on upgrading your wheels, you might want to consider that. Instead of wasting your money getting a 5th stock one that you may never use when you upgrade.

Unless you plan on having a full set of 5 spare tires (5 Off-Road Tires and 5 on road tires) which is not a bad plan in it's own right.

·
Registered
610 Posts
you can do a search here http://car-part.com/ its searches any online junk yard inventory. I believe the rims are similar to the ones you could also have on the ford bronco II and ranger for a while (if not, they look similar).

·
Registered
13,875 Posts
smileybry said:
you can do a search here http://car-part.com/ its searches any online junk yard inventory. I believe the rims are similar to the ones you could also have on the ford bronco II and ranger for a while (if not, they look similar).

they arent the same...may look similar but those are a lug pattern of 5x4.5 FSBs are 5x5.5

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
You can buy a brand new American Racing Outlaw II......that are the spitten image of your wheels for like $85 a piece from Summit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts