Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, i have some drama in my afternoon. Just now i got a call from the maricopa county sherrifs office asking me if i recognized this license plate number. Well, yah i do. Its off my bronco.

She holds while i check, and sure enough my plate is gone and the fancy (anti-theft) allen head screws are on the ground. I get back on the phone and the lady tells me how the Low Jack was activated in a stolen car at 1pm and officers went into pursuit, including a foot pursuit and then they tazered the bad guy. The stolen car had my plate on it, and my plate must have been stolen between 11:45 and 12:30 right from my driveway.

So, i am now waiting for a local officer to call me back and process my police report so it can be forwarded to the detective who caught the guy.
And i am pressing charges, and i hope this theivin scumbag gets his starfish ripped open in prison.

I am going to weld that plate on my bumper when i get it back.

·
College User
2,020 Posts
Is it that bad out there? I know in big cities like Philly tags get yanked a lot.

·
That SmackMyB$tchUp Guy
1,011 Posts
The valley is one of the worst places in the country for auto theft. Its pretty much a straight shot to Mexico.

I've had one car stolen and 2 other attempted.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,837 Posts
So things are tough in TacoVille huh?
Sorry... I have no idea where you live Taco, but I feel your pain.
I'd like to stomp a mudhole in the ass of thievin' scum like that!

·
College User
2,020 Posts
He is in Arizona right?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, i am in Gilbert, AZ. Second time my plate has been stolen.

I hate theives.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Blaze said:
I feel your pain Taco!
I hate thieves too!
that sucks, but at least you don't have to replace it. I had 2 tags cut while in phila, they just used tin snips and cut the current sticker off it. :twak :banghead

·
Registered
893 Posts
gees that sux, i'm in north phoenix and i caught some little mex's(must have been 12 years old) trying to lift the garage door to my house when i came home one night. i was sooooo mad. (that incedent just added to my racism :whip )

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Ive been lucky and havent had anyone mess with my truck yet, my dad on the other hand has had like 5 or 6 cars stolen from him over the years. At my old house there used to be this punk ass kid that would try breaking into cars and homes every couple weeks, I caught his ass walking into my garage and threated to beat the piss out of ass and I never saw him again. He would F with the neighbors but never came close to my house again.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
im with you Taco. i hate thieves.....ive had 2 stereos stolen out of my bronco and my moms car has been stolen.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Dustin said:
I caught his ass walking into my garage and threated to beat the piss out of ass and I never saw him again.
ahahhaah you deserve the F.O.T.Y. just for that

·
That SmackMyB$tchUp Guy
1,011 Posts
dogonmut said:
...and put it in 4WD.
:twak Ouch!

That was below the belt :goodfinge

1 - 16 of 16 Posts