Registered
1,773 Posts
someone would have to be stupid to drive it anywhere in that area-

Sad to say, but it'll probably be chopped up and sold for pieces. Check CL

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
someone would have to be stupid to drive it anywhere in that area-
It's in Florida, I believe, so draw your own conclusions.

I'll keep my eyes open for big black tractor floaties that ran over a swing set and a chebby.

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
Yeah, chances are it was taken out to one of the many Smack houses out in the middle of nowhere and parts are now on somebody elses ride. There's an aviation museum here in town that had some aircraft engines stolen and a couple were found on the backs of air boats. Problem was, the people who had them, never knew they were stolen. Sad part was, one of the motors was 80+ years old and had just been rebuilt for the guys plane and by the time they got it back, it was salvageable for it's antique quality to be put back in the original aircraft.

·
Registered
339 Posts
No not really, it's the first mudder from FL I've seen that has brakes and/or wasn't lifted with 2x4s.
Dont get to florida much do ya?? Theres some crazy redneck money to put into some crazy buggies here and btw they use 4x6's and hurricane straps...lol

Will keep a I out ..I would let the Kelly Brothers know at RYC ,also let River Ranch ,Tripple Cannopy and so on know..

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
It's probably been chopped, which really sucks. Ya know that it's not street legal either, meaning no insurance probably.

·
Mud God - R.I.P.
5,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know he has a BADAZZ SBC , $3,000 transfer case,badazz new 1600 series driveshafts,5ton around 1500 before rebuilding,tires used $2,500 wheel center 150-200 each
coilovers$$$
hiems 800ish
Hope it turns up in 1 peace

·
Banned
906 Posts
Oh, it's a Chevy.

I wouldn't stole it.

Hope the guy finds it!

If not, I'm sorry and maybe he will get a Ford...

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
I'd go around to the mud holes around FL and make posts for people at them to keep a eye out for it. nearest place Id think of right off the bat is hte redneckyacth club souht of tampa.I know there is another somewhere north east of orlando, not sur eof its name.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I hate freakin thieves! Hope they get what's comin. Even chopped, those parts will show up and be spotted. Wish you guys luck.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
What is it with the trucks in FL.

YACK!

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
There's also one here in Lakeland. I meet up with some of the people from the FLorida DodgeTalk and Hemi Truck club every now ant then there. They even do a rucks gone Wild there sometimes. Also we have the Bubba Mud Ranch in Auburndale

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts