Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My teacher had this AWESOME 97 f350 powerstroke. It was lifted with big tires. No rust AWESOOME condition and he really loved the thing. Than someone stole it from his house and he later got a call from the police that it was burning on the side of the freeway. The police dont seen to make much of it saying, lots of cars are stolen from this area. His truck was always my favorite, so its pretty said seeing something like this happen to it.

·
FJ80 Expedition Rig
1,461 Posts
thats pretty crappy. kinda dumb on the thief/thieves part too considering they probably could have made a good amount chopping it up.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i dont understand why someone would just burn it?

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,522 Posts
joyride... happens all the time.
I'll never understand why folks have such high expectations (why would they desroy that truck?) of people that are willing to do such stupid shit (ie: steal it in the first place)
We just had 2 teens steal a small plane for a joyride... but some miracle the dipshits survivied the crash.

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
4xPepe` said:
I'll never understand why folks have such high expectations (why would they desroy that truck?) of people that are willing to do such stupid shit (ie: steal it in the first place)
hit the nail on the head.... beavis and butthead mentalities.... who knows what they are gonna do:twak

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
That sucks, hopefully they'll catch the guys or insurance will cover the damage

·
Registered
458 Posts
That sucks.
One of my buddies had his truck stolen and driven 400 miles at less than 8 mpg and back to our town.A month after he got his truck back he got a ticket in the mail for driving past a toll booth when it was stolen.:rofl:

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,922 Posts
4xPepe` said:
We just had 2 teens steal a small plane for a joyride... but some miracle the dipshits survivied the crash.
oh man what is wrong with that picture :banghead it should be a given that they die or have some type of injury just for the fact the stole the damn plane

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its really upsetting to learn that my favorite truck is now burned, even if its not mine

·
Registered
126 Posts
that sucks man, but what is it that makes the superduties so easy to steal? I've heard that early fords are pretty simple to hotwire, but shouldn't the newer ones be a little tougher to drive off with?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Doesn't matter the year even the new Super Duties have no anti-theft equipment. Car thieves know this thats why they steal them.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Just about anything with a tilt colum can be cracked in a matter of seconds.

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
4xPepe` said:
joyride... happens all the time.
Saw that on the news...I can see stealing a car and thinking you could get away...but wtf are you going to do with a plane.:scratchhe

·
Practicing Infidel
15,308 Posts
Kill switches and plenty of them to compound one another

That's the only way to go. Do it yourself. Taking it to some local stereo installer is crazy ! That's where these little $h!t$ Pepe's talking about hangout !

Beavis will be paying close attention to the way Butthead installs it so he can steal it later.

I want to hear it cranking. I only need a minute to be on top of them (fearing for my life of course:histerica ) wailing on them happily until the cops get there.

"It's dark I didn't know he was a juvenile officer, besides it's only stitches, a few broken bones and a dislocation, it's not like I actually pulled his arm off".:toothless

Sixlitre

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,582 Posts
Whats gonna happen to the axles?? well the front one anyway...

sucks to hear about.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
you dont even need to open a door to steal a car. just hook on the chains and drag it onto a trailer and flatbed and its yours.
i am starting to get good at.
have repoed a few pickups wit ha flatbed, and a few skidsteers with a flatbed. the skidsters are the hardest as the buckets down and all 4 tires are locked up.......

·
Practicing Infidel
15,308 Posts
BurnedB said:
you dont even need to open a door to steal a car. just hook on the chains and drag it onto a trailer and flatbed and its yours.
i am starting to get good at.
Ain't gettin' mine !

You'll have to move a lincoln and several mopars to get at it first. Sides, I pays mah bills !

Sixlitre

1 - 20 of 23 Posts