Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Biebs Ain't BabyDaddy!
11,159 Posts
I've been meaning to listen to this. I've heard good things.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Whats your opinion on the album? I like STP and have seen them in concert twice, but am curious to see if they changed there sound on this album.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
Wow, the samples really gave me wood! Almost every one of the songs has their signature driving tempo, like that found in Core and Purple. That is so fawesome they're back/still around. I can happily say that STP is one of the largest and greatest musical influences in my life.

Now about Soundgarden. . . .

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
Allegedly Weiland finally kicked heroin....now he's just popping pills.

Saw them live last summer after they got back together, they sounded pretty damn good, Weiland looked high as a kite though.

This new album is exactly what I've been waiting for since purple in 95. If Soundgarden got back together....that would be to good to be true.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
dealing with bands in person I have lost a bunch of respect for most bands. having a call time of 930 to be on stage and having dinner reservations that you are making at 10pm doesnt go well with me.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Ummm...What does this have to do with STP?
ummm when STP had a call time of 930 and STP made dinner reservations at 10pm at a nice restaurant next to the venue and did not make it on stage till after 11. STP flat out does not care about your fans, PERIOD!!! how does that not relate to STP?

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ummm when STP had a call time of 930 and STP made dinner reservations at 10pm at a nice restaurant next to the venue and did not make it on stage till after 11. STP flat out does not care about your fans, PERIOD!!! how does that not relate to STP?
You could have made that clearer from the start. ;)

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
You could have made that clearer from the start. ;)
Pretty clear, it was in a forum thread about STP! I commented on a situation about STP. Instead of using "you" "I" "they" "their" or anything of the nature we meaning "I" will use everything and address everything by proper name from now on

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pretty clear, it was in a forum thread about STP....
...and your comment appeared to us to be a non sequitur, talking about bands (plural) in general, not STP specifically. :shrug

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
Every headlining act I've seen live was late to come on. I've seen STP and Velvet Revolver live, I don't recall them being any later than the rest of them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts