Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a storage area in RI or southern ma that has units big enough for a 79 bronco? My truck is currently sitting in a relatives side yard, where I can't work on it. So I was looking for a storage unit that I could park it in and work on it in there.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
If you have a generator, most of the storage facilities in the area have bays large enough for a Bronco. Some even have 20x20s, 20x30s, and even 30x30 "RV" bays. I'm pretty sure most, if not all storage facilities don't have power access to each bay.

Where in Woonsocket are you? I'm right in Uxbridge.

·
Super Moderator
26,998 Posts
yo,
Seekonk Car Storage
http://www.seekonkcarstorage.com/
10 minutes from Providence, RI and 50 minutes from Boston

Call Now: 508-336-93
•Long or short term
•Climate controlled
•Conveniently located off I-195 miutes from Providence, Rhode Island
•Ideal for College Students looking for summer car storage
•Ensure your vehicle is safe during long trips
•Trickle charge included

Premium Car Storage
Ideal for Collector cars, luxury vehicles
"Come and go" with 24-hour notice
•Trickle charger included
•Alarm monitored
•24 hour video surveillance
•4 post lifts
•Climate controlled
•Humidity monitored
Level II Car Storage
Ideal for regular passenger cars, college students, military personnel
•Low cost - less than a 10'x20' self storage unit!
•Trickle charger included
•Alarm monitored
•24-hour surveillance
•Restricted access

Requirements for Storing a Vehicle at Seekonk Car Storage
•Proof of Insurance - Your vehicle should have fire and theft coverage. Seekonk Car Storage does not insure stored vehicles. Also see our resource page for links to information about auto insurance for stored vehicles.
•Proof of Ownership - Drivers license, military id, passport that matches the name on the vehicle registration
•Photos of Vehicle - A Seekonk Car Storage employee will take photos of your vehicle while you are present
•Drain Pan - A large tray or cookie sheet that will be placed under the vehicle if a leak is present

A BBB Accredited Business since 6/30/2011
http://www.bbb.org/boston/business-...ial/seekonk-car-storage-in-seekonk-ma-124454/
A+
BBB has determined that Seekonk Car Storage meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public. BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.

===========
Self Storage » Rhode Island Self Storage » Woonsocket Self Storage » 01569 Self StorageDrive-In Self Storage
35 Balm Of Life Spring Rd
Uxbridge, MA 01569
http://www.usstoragesearch.com/woon...de-island-self-storage/facility-11330/member/
This Uxbridge storage facility offers the following storage spaces:

SIZEAMENITIESMONTHLY RATECHOOSE YOUR UNIT5 x 5CALL

5 x 10CALL

5 x 15CALL

10 x 10CALL

10 x 15CALL

10 x 20CALL

10 x 25CALL

10 x 30CALL

10 x 40CALL

12 x 40

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you have a generator, most of the storage facilities in the area have bays large enough for a Bronco. Some even have 20x20s, 20x30s, and even 30x30 "RV" bays. I'm pretty sure most, if not all storage facilities don't have power access to each bay.

Where in Woonsocket are you? I'm right in Uxbridge.
I was more worried about them being mad about me dirtying up their storage unit. I have been looking around but they are expensive. They want almost $200 a month.

And I'm right on the border with Blackstone. Where you at turkey burn by any chance? Thought I saw a truck similiar to yours there

Mieska thanks, but I can't use the first one. My truck isn't inspected, insured, or have plates. But the second one looks promising

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I was more worried about them being mad about me dirtying up their storage unit. I have been looking around but they are expensive. They want almost $200 a month.

And I'm right on the border with Blackstone. Where you at turkey burn by any chance? Thought I saw a truck similiar to yours there

Mieska thanks, but I can't use the first one. My truck isn't inspected, insured, or have plates. But the second one looks promising
I wasn't but where was this turkey burn?? The truck in my sig hasn't been on the road for a couple years now so it wasn't me.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Oh, the one at the industrial park off the Quaker highway?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts