Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
the bruise
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went to breakfast saturday morning, and got eggs benedict to go. I had it sitting on the center console, and I thought my buddy in the back seat was keeping an eye on it but he wasnt. It spilled everywhere. So I stop at the first gas station I come too to get napkins. I walk inside and ask where the napkins are and the guy goes to a drawer where all the coffee stuff is and opens up.I reach in and take a small stack ( maybe 3/4 to 1 inch) and I turn towards the door, and am heading out fast and I hear the guy say something, I didnt understand his accent and I just said ok and kept going. I get outside and go to the drivers side and reach in the back and start cleaning up, when all of a sudden i feel somebody pulling me by the back of my shirt. I turn around and i see its the gas station attendant. He is yelling at me telling me i am disrespectful because i took too many napkins. Well i let out a bunch of expletives, and went back to what i was doing ( really its just napkins). Thats when i hear a loud sound. I turn around and look to see that the guy kicked the door on my truck, from the inside. he broke the welds on the hinges, bent the hinges, dented the fender because the door is not aligned now, chipped the paint all up and down the door, and messed up the clips on the inside of the door. so i am suing him. i am not going to go into exact numbers but it almost exceeds the value of the truck after everything. pretty funny huh? later guys Jimmy

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ok im in san diego what store did you go to? Thats the most f--ked up story i have ever heard.Id sue his as for everything i could ,was there any witnesses? Godd Luck keep us informed.:popc1:

·
the bruise
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahaha i knew you guys would get a kick. well for the sake of the pending lawsuit i wont tell you where....yet. but after i get the money i will tell you all about it. and yeah there were 2 of my buddies in the back plus a bunch of chicks around the gas station. lets just say this was in the college area. so my boys are going to testify when they get back off there 2 month out to sea stuff. and thats what i am going to wait for. plus i am going to find these 2 girls that stuck around for a minute after it happened see if they will give me a written testimony. has anything like this ever happened to any of you? or does weird shit follow me.

·
the bruise
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And speaking of following! i was just followed home by some weird dude in one of those V12 Mercedes. I was just driving my 93 RX-7 and i was at the corner of motezuma and collwood and he was staring at me at the light and then followed me all the way to my house and then he turned around at the end of my block, and then circled around the block again! The whole time staring at me or my car or something. So i jumped in my truck but he was gone already. why couldnt it have been a chick?!! i am married but that story would not have been as creepy if told that way.

·
the bruise
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no i didnt say thanks! see now i know why he kicked my truck!! but in all seriousness i had eggs benedict seeping into my 1986 eddie bauer upholestry i was in a hurry. i would have went in there and bought a slushee if i knew it meant so much to him!

·
the bruise
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah you wouldnt think it would have, but its 20 years old, a kick is all it needed to damage everything. but ford quoted me a huge price plus 2 weeks to fix it, so i am going to need a rental also. yup a lot of money.

·
Registered
507 Posts
that guy must have on hell of a foot, but that sucks what happened. good luck with court and all.
all this over some napkins which he doesn't pay for.... psh :twak

·
Registered
532 Posts
Awesome! I am in Escondido. Where did this happen? I have been wanting to use my mag light on someone for doing something just like that. I am so protective of my truck he would have had the dirty egg napkins down his throat

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
that sucks. I mean it is just napkins, and they are free. It doenst sound like you took a lot. A thank you would have been good, but it doesnt mean kicking your door down.

Good luck in the suit.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
wow that sucks!

i worked at a place where the owner got sick of people coming in and grabbing the entire stack of napkins in the napkin holder in one shot. eventually he stopped putting the napkins out at all, and only gave you a napkin when you ordered something or asked for one. and then you only got one small, thin napkin. i know he had to pay for the napkins, along with all his other paper supplies, but really, how much could they have been?:popc1:

·
the bruise
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
all in all its rediculous, and thinking back on it i cant see why i wouldnt have said thanks. so i am going to go with that I did say thanks when i grabbed them. whats worse though is this guy has seen me up there all the time in my 93 mazda, and he used to talk to me about it. A hole! And Jackhart thats funny you mention that because i used to work at a chineese food restraunt and if i gave out too many soy sauce packets the owner used to come in the kitchen and freak out. he was a marine in vietnam so he scared me a little.

·
Registered
532 Posts
After the court shit is all finished I say we all take our Broncos to that place and go in one by one and take some napkins. =)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts