Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Colorado Broncos, @96bronco etc we have a Az Club Member who is stranded there in Colorado looking fir someone close by that could possibly lend a hand getting this Bronco back in the road so they can get back to Az safely. At this point in time I don't have any further details of location and conditions of the Bronco. Several of us are in intermittent touch with them. When i get more info ill post here. Trying to get phone number and location to start with.
This message is for for all Colorado Broncos Statewide at this time! Thank you

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Update on Stranded, On Nov 30th it was in Breckinridge Wolf Creek Pass resort. At that time the Bronco was running fine. Here is a photo of it in Colo.
9D7313F2-454E-4EDC-873A-407F87765D17.png

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Update on Stranded.

84 w/351 carb. Sounds like its a Carb/ Elevation Runnability issue. But now it also has stopped cranking maybe starter, solenoid, battery keys are in the ignition it is at an automotive shop but they are unable to work on it for two weeks? The bronco is in Fairplay the owner is in Pueblo I have their phone number! Please call me if you are able to help Them out they have no problem with money etc. my phone number is 623-308-0928. Is there anybody who can give this person a hand.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Can they get the bronco to Pueblo Community College? They have an awesome shop class there. On the same train of thought, have them call the college and ask for the Automotive Technology Advisor, he is hooked into almost all of the shops throughout the state of Colorado. There are two very good off road shops in Colorado Springs, Tanner 4x4, and 4 Wheel Parts Warehouse. I have used both in the past and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again, just don’t know what their wait list looks like right now.

most shops in my area are on a 3 week wait due to weather. I can only imagine Colorado being worse

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the reply!!! That is the same problem they are running into now; the wait list is 2 weeks to look at it. I will pass along the info. Thank you again for the reply!!!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
No problem, if that doesn’t work, contact “Royal Gorge Truck center” in Canon City right off hwy 50. The owner is a Ford Guy.

·
JULY '16 F.O.T.M.
836 Posts
Hey Colorado Broncos, @96bronco etc we have a Az Club Member who is stranded there in Colorado looking fir someone close by that could possibly lend a hand getting this Bronco back in the road so they can get back to Az safely. At this point in time I don't have any further details of location and conditions of the Bronco. Several of us are in intermittent touch with them. When i get more info ill post here. Trying to get phone number and location to start with.
This message is for for all Colorado Broncos Statewide at this time! Thank you
Any updates on this? I'm a bit confused as to where the Bronco is vs the owner and how to get the two back together if we can find help. Fairplay is about 2.5 hours from me, but I will see what I can do to help. I also belong to several local 4x4clubs that have members closer to that area, I can ping them as well..

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any updates on this? I'm a bit confused as to where the Bronco is vs the owner and how to get the two back together if we can find help. Fairplay is about 2.5 hours from me, but I will see what I can do to help. I also belong to several local 4x4clubs that have members closer to that area, I can ping them as well..
Thanks you for your willingness to help! They are currently looking at a transport company to take it to Phx. Elite Auto shipper. $400 is the quote they showed me included everything. Seemed legit to me! Ill let you know if something changes
7FA59412-D0DE-4428-BB15-9D1552E7A4FC.png

1 - 9 of 9 Posts