Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95' Dana 44 with an airlocker in it when I bought the truck. Redoing suspension, and front stub shaft is getting replaced as old one is toast. I realize it needs clipped on the inside of diff, everything is apart, but as there's an airlocker, how do I get the stub shaft back in, and clip it inside the airlocker!?!?
Also had to cut airlocker copper wire as internal fitting is stripped. Any ideas on quick connects to reconnect two pieces together with a new fitting on top of pipe obviously

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,093 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool thanks, saw a video on this awhile ago but just thought it was lazy man's way of doing repair, didn't realize it was standard. Guessing shop that did the work 20 years ago didn't put one in. A whole bunch of incompetent around here. Thanks for the help!

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,093 Posts
Sure thing. The shop that did my truetrac around 2003 did do the spring, but it had since broken.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts