Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think I should do? There is one of my moms cats that lives outside, keeps getting in my truck. The back window on it is gone, but I have a big plastic sheet that WAS taped up in its place.

It is really starting to get on my nerves, Every morning and every nite I catch the little thing in my truck. The window is taped up and he somehow he pulls the tape off and wiggles in there.

Im wont kill the cat :slap

·
huh
7,195 Posts
that cat i was talking about took on a pitbull today.. the dog was running around my block then saw the cat.. the cat stood his ground and even took a swing at the dog..

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,358 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
Umm...........replace the rear window? :goodfinge
That would be the logical thing to do.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bnkrtstk said:
Umm...........replace the rear window? :goodfinge
:brownbag

Been searching the junkyards for one, but there are no Bronco's in the yards around here. The little bastard pulled the plastic down again last night and the back of the bronco is now filled with snow.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
can't help with your cat situation but when my rear window broke i had some 1/8 plexiglass. (hope you guys understand what i'm about to say) took the plexiglass and proped it on the tailgate and traced the window shape from the top from the inside of the truck and cut with jigsaw. once i had the shape of the window i slid it down into the tailgate then powered up the window the window reg. arms would push up the plexiglass, when i needed it down i would open it but plexiglass would just stick in the up position until i tapped the plexiglass with my hand and it would eventually come down.
btw this setup worked for about a year only down fall was that the plexiglass would scratch easily.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mom won't allow guns in the house. Too dangerous for her :wacko

Kinda hoping to get my uncles gun once I get outta here. Berettea 9mm with a 15rd clip, its very cool.

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
stangmata50l said:
You don't need a gun to kill a cat.
You don't need to kill the cat for following it's instinct to come out of the cold. ( and No I'm not a tree huggin animal rights kind of guy either). Just make it impossbile to get in the truck.

·
College User
2,023 Posts
Tape ther back window better. Use lots of duct tape on it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts