Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im 19 turning 20, met this 18 year old girl, girl of my dreams, white, blonde, blue eyes, same height as me, 5'6-5'7, double d's, cute butt, nose ring, belly ring, cute white smile, overall a cute girl. very sweet, loving, awesome personality. whent out a total of a little over 3 months. a month into it found out she told me she had had a threesome with 2 guys and had a 3rd guy after the 1st two, she lost her virginity at 14, hooked up with 10+ guys sexually, with one ex, had sex in every place imaginable, all this before us 2 started dating, she told me all this 1-2 months into it, i lost ALL trust in her, i broke up with her twice before, she came crying back both times, saying she'd never be able to live without me blah blah blah, now it's been almost a month since she broke up, within 5 days after she did end the relatonship she hooked up with another guy on a cruise ship. her bestfriend is the girl that took her ex away from her. he cheated on her with her bestfriend more than 4 times. now all of a sudden she has made up bs about she ended it because of fear of physical harm and that i own guns and a whole bunch of bs. i now have court on monday to find out if im getting a restraining order put against me just because i didnt stop texting her. i havent talked to her in over a week, only to pay her back money owed, just saying i really did love and care about her. sadly i do love her. she was my first love. she is so smart. shes now started smoking grass etc..which isn't her thing while with me. what would you do or say in court to the judge? its going to be hard to face her =/

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
Pics or GTFO.

i now have court on monday to find out if im getting a restraining order put against me just because i didnt stop texting her.
:histerica

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,515 Posts
Tell the judge what you said in this thread, really let him know the kind of girl this is. After that stay the absolute fawk away from her. Dude they are so many friggin girls in this world even if you can't see it at times or so on, you will find another girl.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Delete her number from your contacts, change your cell phone number so she wont bother you.

Run away and don't look back, it'll only **** your life up tenfold if you keep trying to stay involved with her.

·
LS Swap Everything!
26,232 Posts
Haha.. Kid needs to meet IronTurd.

Sorry dude, the crazy ones have the best poontang, sadly, they always screw us over in the best and worst ways....

On a serious note, I had a run in similar to this a while back, some of the member will recall. I honestly thought I was going to take out a restraining order on this girl, but found out it was easier just to pretend she never happened and doesn't exist.

Best thing for you to do is to forget about this girl. If she actually does take this a legal route, stand your ground, don't be an idiot, but know when to back off when it comes to the law.

Either way, after the "verdict", drop off the grid for a few weeks, Stop hanging out with mutual friends, remove all the numbers you have of her, or her friends, regardless of your relationship with them. After a while, do something different with your hair, maybe grow a beard, or shave one off. Swap vehicles for a while if you two frequent the same area, or if you have a noticeable vehicle. Let the "heat" die off for a few months before you go back to your normal life.

I can tell you that after my run in with a truly psycho bitch, I didn't even drive anywhere close to her side of town. Luckily, she'd never been to my house, luckily the only number she had for me was a pay-as-you-go cell phone, and she probably didn't even know how to spell my last name. I really struck out with that one. I heard some poor sapped bought her an engagement ring....

I wonder if he's mentally ill, or if they upped the dosage on her meds.......

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Post her number, she sounds like she would be great at parties, post pics.

Stop falling in love with everything you put your dick in, or the next thread you post you will be complaining about how the apple pie cheated on you because it let everyone have a taste.

edit: Is this first piece of ass you've had?

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
19 going on 20, 3 month relationship, in love........Wake the fawk up.

That's the end of the thread right there.

In fact based on the comments from the OP, I HIGHLY doubt the OP will actually listen to anything anyone says.

While a pretty woman is nice, (and I feel my wife is pretty) there are more important things.

·
penis
3,320 Posts
Send her my way I can introduce you to my ex she will seem normal.........ish. ****ING run turn gay and stay away crazy chicks are attracted to guys who find them (ask me how I know) the sex is great but other then that women are pretty much useless but for the following 2 positions either:
1. on there backs
2. on there knees

i really could care less what a woman thinks at this point in my life

Or marry her post a bunch whinny bitching crying flamable shit so we can all make fun of you til you stop putting the crap in the non memeber section

·
Registered
420 Posts
You should have acted like that shit didn't bother you, hooked up with her (get pics of course) and gtfo. Any chick who has had a threesome with two guys isn't going to settle down unless your packing a baby arm in your whitey tighties.

You can't make a ho a housewife. But you can find more ***** in bars and parties. That's why they are there.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
19 going on 20, 3 month relationship, in love........Wake the fawk up.
:rofl: I was going to say GROW the F up, but I thought it sounded too mean....

:haha

1 - 20 of 81 Posts